Business VoIP & Landline systems
What is Hosted Voice?
Hosted Voice is complete communications service for business that provides an extensive range of fixed and mobile telephony capabilities via an easy-to-use web portal. The service allows you, the administrator, to easily manage your environment whilst enabling your employees to maximise their productivity.
Hosted Voice is ideal for any sized business and is highly effective in organisations that have more than one site that work together. How Hosted Voice is often used:
- Dynamic businesses wanting flexibility
- Ideal for multi sites
- Organisations that prefer outsourcing and Opex
- Organisations who need a business continuity solution
- Improving customer contact
- Training and monitoring
Benefits of Zusi Hosted VOIP Service
Stay Connected: Access your business telephone service wherever you have an internet connection
- Secure and resilient business grade hosted voice platform
- All the features you expect from a PBX available across sites and included in the price – hunt groups, IVRs, voicemail to email, call transfer, call pickup and much more
- Quick and easy to install – Hosted handsets are configured remotely for onsite plug and play installation, minimising disruption.
- No need for traditional telephone lines
- Choice of 3 Hosted handsets with familiar features promoting early user adoption
- Softphone and DECT phone options
- Compatible with Counterpath Bria soft phone and mobile application
- Never miss a call – forward or simultaneously present calls to your mobile
- User access via the handset or the user portal
- Administration portal – manage all users from one location, no more unnecessary travel between sites
Inclusive minutes to UK landline (01,02 & 03 numbers) and UK mobiles